Wednesday, February 14, 2018

That Which I Love ~

I enjoy the month of February. There is a feeling of love in the air. I like this time of year because I wish to reflect on that which I love.
Here are some thoughts for Valentines 2018.
1. I love that I am a daughter of a Heavenly King. I love my Heavenly parents and know that we are all their spiritual children. 
2. I love our Redeemer, Jesus Christ with all my heart. I know He lives and loves you and me. His sacrifice in Gethsemane and Golgotha for all of us is God's greatest gift to us. Through Him, we will be Resurrected. We will all have the opportunity to return to our Heavenly Family through repentance, baptism, receiving the Holy Ghost and Enduring to the end. I do; "Stand All Amazed At The Love He Offers Me." 
3. I love my husband with all my heart and soul. Through our temple covenants, we can be together forever as a couple and as a family. He brings such joy into my life every day. He is such a kind and loving man. I am so grateful for his love and for his devotion to our family and me. I love most that we equally revere our Heavenly Father and Savior and desire to follow them. 
4. I love with all my heart each of my children, their spouses, our 32 grandchildren and our 5 great-grandchildren. They bring great joy to my life, and I love our family moments. I have learned so many lessons from being a mother to this beautiful posterity of mine.
5. I love all of our extended family members both those present and in the spirit world.  Our siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and our missed parents and grandparents enriched my life in countless ways.

5. I love all my friends, those I have known for years and those I have met over time. My friends bring great blessing into my life. They initiate a depth of love my life that I find incredible. I am uplifted when in their presence, reading their thoughts and or listening to one another as we share life experiences. I wish I had photos of all of my treasured friends. 
6. I love this world that was specially created for us, His Children. I enjoy the beauty and diversity of the seasons, each with a unique feeling. I love nature in all her variety and how each species care for their young, many living together as families.  Spectacular sunrises and sunsets take my breath away. The infinite landscapes bring joy to my soul. 
I especially love our dog, Sammy. He is always so happy to see us. He loves to play and brings us warm joy. 
7. I love to look at the temple, I love to be in the temple to receive more of its symbolic teachings. I especially like sitting in the Celestial room. It causes me to feel as though I am in Heavenly Father's living room. There I receive peace, revelation and beautiful moments of pure joy.
9. I love the scriptures. I especially enjoy The Book of Mormon. This is the most powerful book on the earth. It is a history of God's dealings with the people of ancient America. Its teachings are profound. It is a second testament of Jesus Christ. The chapters of Christ's visit to the Americas bring deep spiritual feelings to my heart.
10. I love various hobbies such as reading, playing the piano, crocheting,  genealogy, and family history work.

To conclude, I love the Savior's gospel which has given me so many opportunities to learn, grow, and serve others. I have had many treasured opportunities to help in many different areas of our faith. Service is a core teaching of the Savior.
My faith and testimony are precious to me. My faith has helped me through many difficulties in life. Through these experiences, I have grown even closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior. Prayer is a lifeline for me. I know my prayers are heard because I have received many answers and miracles in my life.  
Happy Valentines Day With Love From LeAnn@ Living Waters!💕

11 comments:

Diane said...

I love your cheerful little post about everything you love. And I thought that picture of you and your husband is fabulous.

Marsha said...

I LOVED this blog. It's always fun to see others perspectives on life and what truly makes them happy.

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn!

It was so fun to see you...of course we didn't have enough time together to really talk all we wanted to!! Next time! It was fun to see Travis, Amanda, Austin and Ethan; I can't believe how much they have grown. Austin will be a wonderful missionary!

I am so proud of, Christian, he has come a long way, and you just can tell that he is really blooming in college. I'm excited for all wonderful (and hard) things to come for him...but he can do it, he is OUR grandson after all...;0)

I love your, love list, so many wonderful things to love in this life!

I know that your Valentine's Day was full of love! We love you guys, and look so forward to our next visit!!

Hugs and Much Love,
Barb

Christy Monson said...

So beautiful! I love your post. You add so much light to the world with all your service. See you next Saturday.

Tracy said...

Hi, LeAnn! I love February too! It's a wonderful exercise of the heart and spirit to focus on LOVE all month long! Sooo MUCH love you share here LeAnn--today, and all the time! The portrait of you and Roger is sooo lovely. And such fun to see your sweet Sammy. :)))) LOVE you, my friend, and fellow Sister in Christ!! ((BIG HUGS))

Debbie said...

you have a rich and full life leann, and such an amazing family!! i think having a life long partner is the biggest blessing...as our children grow and leave the nest, it is nice to have "that one" special person to continue life with. we are lucky to have our loving husbands!!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Hi LeAnn, I enjoyed seeing your beautiful photos, the one of you and Roger is so special. We both are blessed with wonderful husbands and I thank God for him and my children each day. I'm also thankful for lovely blog friends like you. Have a nice weekend! xx Cheryl

Marie Rayner said...

Another beautiful post LeAnn! I love many of the same things that you do. I am so grateful for all the things in my life and for the way that the Gospel helps me to love and appreciate them even more. Love the photo of you and Roger together, and Sammy, what a little sweetheart! You are such a treasure dear friend. Love and hugs to you. Xoxo

Galen Pearl said...

Oh this was great, LeAnn! Now I know what I love in February--your blog! February is usually a low energy, sometimes challenging month for me. But your post encouraged me to look at this month from a different perspective. Thank you so much for that. It is a real gift to me.

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi superb website! Does running a blog like this require a great deal
of work? I have no knowledge of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the
near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please
share. I understand this is off topic but I simply had to ask.
Thanks!